Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A few of my favorite things...

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels. 
Door bells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles. 
Wild geese.... 

Wait a minute...these are not MY favorite things. Well I do like ponies and apple crisp but would rather hear chimes and am not found of veal. 

 So...what ARE my favorite things? Hmmmm, a question to ponder.  


Some have stayed with me since childhood: 




Some became "favorites" as I entered into adulthood:
I started sewing most of my clothes, love love loved college, and listened to Madonna A LOT (still all favs)



Some were considered "favorite" when I was younger but no longer rank:

THEN
Rock concerts, fancy cars, and very high heeled shoes

 NOW (LOL)
Church concert last Easter, Honda Civic, Flats (Oh my)


 Some have been favorites since as far back as I can remember and are still on the top of the list:
I Love Lucy

McDonald's French Fries

Chocolate...especially Hershey's

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Snow

The Fall


And some favorites are newer:

Loved all three books and the movie

My most favorite show
Quad Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte

So, there you have it. Just a few of my favorite things. At least for today. LOL

How about you?


Thanks for visiting,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment