For some reason this past weekend I was full of energy. I have no idea were this spurt came from but I took full advantage of it and worked on several projects that I had been putting off for a while. One of the things that I have been wanting to do was make a valance for our bathroom. The one that was there was Okay but a little boring. I wanted something with a little more pizazz so I bought this fabric from Joanne's and used the old valance as the pattern. The only changes I made were to make it a little wider. I also added interest by using solid black grosgrain ribbon for the ties. Enjoy!
Thanks for Visiting,