Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easy-To-Sew Skirt


It was a rainy Tuesday today. A good day to stay inside and work on projects. When I was in college I took mostly early classes that ended before noon. On days like today I would race home and spend the rest of the day sewing. I use to make a lot of my clothes and even worked part time in a fabric store one semester. Ahhhh, Such fond memories. 

Today I don’t do much sewing but I did find a great website that features pattern reviews and was convinced to pull out the sewing machine and make a work skirt. The directions were reasonable and even though I used a jersey material (not the easiest fabric to work with) this really was an “easy to sew” pattern and I love the final product.  Enjoy!







thanks for visiting, 
 PS - HERE is the Pattern Review website.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt! I am a fan of that pattern review site too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda, and thanks for visiting. --Debbie

      Delete
  2. Love the fabric! The skirt pretty too! Thank you for sharing at Rock N Share Wednesday! Hope to see you again soon! Blessings, D@TheShadyPorch

    ReplyDelete