Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day


 

Happy Birthday America
 
In celebration of this holiday my family and I will see a parade, eat food from the grill and watch a fireworks display in our home town. It's a day I look forward to all year for the obvious reasons; family bonding, the celebration of our freedom as Americans and the signal that summer is really here. Below are a few photos that encompass my Fourth of July. Enjoy!!

CUPCAKES ICED IN RED, WHITES, AND BLUES

  GERANIUMS AND FLAGS


 MY DOGS ALL DECKED OUT...

A WREATH TO WELCOME GUESTS

A PATRIOTIC MANTEL

A LITTLE ART ON LUCY'S BULLETIN BOARD

AND OF COURSE SPENDING THE DAY WITH LUCY!

I hope you and your family enjoy the day together and in celebration of our wonderful America!

Thanks for visiting,


1 comment:

  1. I like all of your red, white, and blue!! Sounds like we'll be doing a lot of similar things to celebrate our great country.
    Thanks for stopping by for a visit.
    I'm a new follower,
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete