Monday, October 28, 2013

Crock Pot Roundup


Cooler temperatures have definitely arrived in my town. Last Thursday was the first day I had to scrape my car windows. No complaints though because the days are still delightful. I actually love the change of season and welcome the cold, especially when it snows. And what better than a hearty meal cooking in the crock-pot just waiting to warm the family at the end of a cold day.  Yum!

In preparation for those cold days ahead I decided to share a roundup of the crock-pot receipts I have posted in the past. 

Enjoy!!











AND THE MOST POPULAR.....


Thanks for visiting,



2 comments:

  1. i love crock pot cooking, and all of this just looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love my crock pot and these are some fabulous ideas. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete