Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Turn Back Tuesday - Reposting Three of My Favorites

Blog Challenge #26
For today's blog post I am going to turn back time and re-post three of my personal favorite projects. These posts did not generate a lot of interest back then but I loved them so much I want to give them another change. Just click on the name and as always...Enjoy!

This post is full of ideas for a little girl's cowgirl party. 


 -TWO-
Birthday Card Serving Tray
This was, by far, one of the best projects to use. Serving my hubby his birthday breakfast in bed on this tray was awesome. 


-THREE-
Mod Coffee Table
This table was one of my best finds. I actually bought it and finished it for my son but he moved to California and I found that it worked well in my living room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment